This is a quick update that will address some issues that I have introduced in the latest release.
I have tested everything on the macOS Big Sur and we should be good to go!
Once Apple releases the Apple Silicone machines, I will grab one and start porting the loudness meter to it. In my case, it won’t be a simple port like Apple is claiming. I have talked with other devs, and others will have a various amount of difficulty porting, so it all depends from dev to dev.
Just to know in case you want to purchase the new shiny ARM MacBooks.
- Fixed graph constantly resets in some DAWs
- Fixed file export not showing dialog values if dialog gating is selected
- Fixed app doesn’t remember the custom export path
- Fixed crash with macOS El Capitan
- Fixed crash with macOS Sierra
- Tested and ready for macOS Big Sur
- Improved preferences panel for standalone application