Youlean Loudness Meter
Youlean Loudness Meter is your ultimate free VST, AU plugin for loudness measurement.
- International standards compliance.
- Resizable interface.
- Histogram and distribution display.
- Multi channel support.
- Smart Loudness Memory.
International standards compliance
- ITU-R BS.1770-4
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ATSC A/85
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/09/CSP
- 5.1 DTS
- 5.1 ITU
- 5.1 Film
Smart Loudness Memory
Smart Loudness Memory will speed up your workflow by saving all data with DAW session and recalling it after you reload the session.
v1.9.4 – BETA
- Fixed forced mono audio
- Fixed some crashes
v1.9.3 – BETA
- Fixed broken v1.9.2 build that will crash sometimes
v1.9.2 – BETA
- PRO – Added loudness target knob
- Added check if a plug-in interface can fit the monitor screen
- Added buttons to reset window size and scaling
- Added loudness range display
- Fixed crash when switching to 22050 Hz sample rate
- Minor GUI bug fixes
v1.9.1 – BETA
- Fixed Time Code behavior when “Auto Reset” feature is turned on
- Minor small bug fixes
v1.9.0 – BETA
- Added smooth color transition option
- Added PLR-Short Term and PLR-Integrated readouts
- Added second color split
- Added true peak graph display
- Added Getting Started window
- Added true peak graph display
- Extended range of true peak threshold to -30 dB
- Optimized graphics for macOS retina and Windows HiDPI mode
- Optimized graphics performance
- Fixed preset recalling
- Fixed most of the resizing problems on macOS
- Better compatibility with macOS High Sierra using AU format
- GUI design improvements
- Stability improvements
v1.5.0 – BETA
- Added GUI scaling. Activate by ctrl+drag on resizing handle
- Added view modes
- Added continuous mode
- Added fine control for true peak threshold
- Fixed crashes in Cubase – VST3 version
- A lot of stability improvements
- Minor graphical glitches fixes
- Added macOS installer
- Fixed settings not sticking after project reload
- Fixed jump when changing window size with the mouse wheel
- Improved scrolling with histogram control
- macOS stability improvements
- Minor graphical glitches fix
- Added manual.
- Fixed small bug when switching from auto to non-auto in Time Code mode
- Fixed wrong integrated and loudness range measurements if play position has jumped in the playlist
- Fixed random resetting transport in Bitwig Studio
- Many fixes regarding transport
- Fixed AU crash at load in Ableton Live
- Fixed true peak detection
- Fixed a button that pauses integrated and loudness range measurements
- Fixed missing libraries on macOS
- Fixed volume boost in FL Studio
- Fixed FL Studio crash while detaching the plugin
- Fixed Reaper crash after play in Windows
- Fixed minor graphical glitches
- Initial release
- Minimum OS version – Windows 7
- Plugin formats – VST2, VST3
- Minimum OS version – macOS 10.7
- Plugin formats – VST2, VST3, AU
V2 version is around the corner!
Don’t miss the updates, follow me on Facebook…
… or subscribe to Newsletter!
Subscribe to Newsletter Receive emails about updates and new product releases.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Receive emails about updates and new product releases.
- Latest BETA versions should be more stable than V1.0.5.
- MacOS High Sierra users should reboot the system after plugin installation if can’t get a plug-in to run properly.
- v1.9.4 will expire on May 1, 2018. Then, you will need to update plug-in with a newer BETA version.
- PRO version will be available with the v2.0.0 release.