Youlean Loudness Meter is your ultimate free VST, AU plugin for loudness measurement.
- International standards compliance.
- Resizable interface.
- Histogram and distribution display.
- Multi channel support.
- Smart Loudness Memory.
International standards compliance
- ITU-R BS.1770-4
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ATSC A/85
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/09/CSP
- 5.1 DTS
- 5.1 ITU
- 5.1 Film
Smart Loudness Memory
Smart Loudness Memory will speed up your workflow by saving all data with DAW session and recalling it after you reload the session.
v1.5.0 – BETA
- Added GUI scaling. Activate by ctrl+drag on resizing handle.
- Added view modes.
- Added continuous mode.
- Added fine control for true peak threshold.
- Fixed crashes in Cubase – VST3 version.
- A lot of stability improvements.
- Minor graphical glitches fixes
- Added macOS installer.
- Fixed settings not sticking after project reload.
- Fixed jump when changing window size with mouse wheel.
- Improved scrolling with histogram control.
- macOS stability improvements.
- Minor graphical glitches fixes.
- Added manual.
- Fixed small bug when switching from auto to non auto in Time Code mode.
- Fixed wrong integrated and loudness range measurements if play position has jumped in the playlist.
- Fixed random resetting transport in Bitwig Studio.
- Many fixes regarding transport.
- Fixed AU crash at load in Ableton Live.
- Fixed true peak detection.
- Fixed button that pauses integrated and loudness range measurements.
- Fixed missing libraries on macOS.
- Fixed volume boost in FL Studio.
- Fixed FL Studio crash while detaching the plugin.
- Fixed Reaper crash after play in Windows.
- Fixed minor graphical glitches.
- Minimum OS version – Windows 7
- Plugin formats – VST2, VST3
- Minimum OS version – macOS 10.7
- Plugin formats – VST2, VST3, AU
NOTE: V1.5.0 Beta version should be more stable than V1.0.5.